Welcome to Green Partners Farms
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Green Partners Farms’s Website.
Green Partners Farms is located at:21, Agric Road, Atan Nla Oluwaga Bus Stop, Ayobo
– Lagos , Nigeria
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Green Partners Farms’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Green Partners Farms and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Green Partners Farms. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://greenpartners.com.ng for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://greenpartners.com.ng
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://greenpartners.com.ng
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://greenpartners.com.ng
Redistribute content from Green Partners Farms (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
◦ This agreement outlines the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) between you (a “Sponsor”, “you”) and Green Partners Integrated Farms LTD (“Green Partners, the “Company”, “we”, or “us”) under which you agree to sponsor to cultivate farm plots through our website greenpartners.com.ng
◦ It is important that you read these Terms carefully. We strongly recommend that you seek independent advice when considering whether to sponsor a farmer with your money through the Platform.
◦ We do not provide any advice, nor do we make any recommendations to you. The Company solely allows you to sponsor a farm on the Platform. It is your responsibility to assess whether the Platform is suitable or appropriate for your needs and any decision made to use our Services is done so entirely at your own risk. Please be aware that execution of these Terms does not imply that we have confirmed that use of the Platform and our Services are suitable or appropriate for you. By using the platform, you confirm that you have the necessary experience and knowledge.
◦ You confirm your agreement to these Terms either by registering as a sponsor on our website or by signing a copy of these Terms.
2. LEGAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
The Green Partners initiative is a brain child of WHALES ENERGY VENTURES. The initiative is successfully registered as Green Partners Integrated Farms Ltd with RC number: 1596629.
Office address is located at 1, Mariam Babatunde Street, Idowu Egba B/S, Igando Rd, Lagos Nigerian and Farm address is 21, Agric Road, Atan Nla, Oluwaga B/S, Ayobo, Lagos, Nigeria
◦ Delefresh Nig Limited is an Agriculture company providing innovative and digital solutions for its users to sponsor farmlands and for farmers to gain sponsorship to cultivate their farms.
3 SPONSORSHIP TERMS
◦ The Sponsor will receive periodic updates on the status of the farm by email. The updates can also come in videos and pictures via our instagram page at www.instagra.com/greepafrica. You are expected to review all notifications, updates, and reports from greenpartners.com.ng as they represent a record of information pertaining to your sponsorship contribution during a farming cycle
◦ You are entitled to request for a physical visit to your sponsored farm, however, you must provide us with at least 48hrs notice to schedule a farm visit.
◦ At the beginning of a farming cycle, you will be expected to pay costs related to the lease of land for farming, seedling/livestock, fertilizers, maintenance costs, and the cost of supervision and administration. All costs are included in your sponsorship contribution
◦ You agree that by sponsoring a farm, your contribution is tied and unavailable for the entire duration of the farming cycle and neither WHALES ENERGY nor Green Partners Integrated Farms Ltd nor the farmers can or will refund your contribution until the successful completion of a farming cycle
◦ Any profits from a successful farming cycle of a Sponsor’s farm are remitted to the account details on the sponsor’s certificate of payment when the produce is harvested and sold (i.e. upon completion of the farming cycle)
◦ At the end of a farming cycle, you are only entitled to the RIO stated on your certificate of payment. The profits will also be transferred to the account information stated on the certificate of payment.
4 SPONSOR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the Company, which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these Terms and every time you use the Platform or Services, including the time you are matched to a Loan Agreement;
1 you are over the age of 18 years;
2 you are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these Terms and be matched to a farm;
3 all personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
4 you hold a bank account in Nigeria in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you sponsor a farm and to receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned;
5 you will only ever sponsor with your own money unless you are authorised on behalf of a third party (“Third Party”) and we agree that you may act on behalf of that Third Party.
6 you are not using any illegal funds or attempting to launder by sponsoring a farm
7 if you are registering or accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorised to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorisation);and
8 you are not breaching any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting.
5 ACCESS AND USE
◦ Secure access to the platform is provided by way of your username and password. These log-in credentials are unique to you and are the primary method of securely identifying you when delivering our Services to you. It is therefore extremely important that you keep your username and password secure at all times.
◦ If you suspect that your secure access to the platform has been compromised in any way, it is your responsibility to contact us.
◦ You confirm that you will only use our Platform for the purposes set out in these Terms.
◦ You confirm that you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the secure areas of the Website or Platform and furthermore you will not attempt to use code or software to manipulate or automate functions available on the Website.
◦ Access to the Platform may be restricted at the discretion of the Company, particularly during periods of maintenance and updating.
◦ We have the right not to act on your instructions including where we deem that your instruction was not sufficiently clear, or we could not verify your identity to our satisfaction, or the instruction was not made by you, or we believe that the instruction may be related to an illegal activity.
6 ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
◦ Where we discover that the Platform is being used to launder money or for any suspicious transactions, we have an obligation to report your activities to the relevant authorities without recourse to you.
7 FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK
◦ Where a Sponsor contributes in a currency other than the Naira, foreign exchange gain or loss and fluctuations in currency rates may have an impact on the profit made on such contribution by the Sponsor.
◦ All profits on contribution shall be converted and returned in Naira based on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) official exchange rate. The Sponsor therefore enters into any transactions in currencies other than the Naira at their sole risk and shall bear all responsibilities for any gains or loss as a result.
◦ Unexpected changes in currency exchange market conditions may have an impact on the extent of profit the Sponsor would be exposed to such as when there is an upward or downward movement in the relevant rates.
◦ The Sponsor understands and is able to assume the risk of loss associated and agrees to be liable for any resulting deficit this might have on contributions made or profits earned.
8 TERM AND TERMINATION
◦ Except as otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions below, these Terms shall commence on the date you register to sponsor a farm with the Company and shall remain valid and binding for as long as you have outstanding sponsored farming cycles.
◦ These Terms may be superseded by any amended Terms.
◦ These Terms may be terminated by you provided that you have no outstanding sponsored farming cycle. Notice of termination must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ These Terms may be terminated by the Company at any time without notice.
Subject to the Terms of Insurance and any insurance claims settled, you agree that the Company has no obligation to reimburse or indemnify you for any cost, loss or liability which you incur as a result of the failure of a farm to yield according to expectations
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, any farmer, and all our other agents or sub-contractors, against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred as a result of:
1 your fraudulent or illegal use of the Platform, the Services or the Website;
2 your negligence or any default by you of any of these Terms or the terms of any Loan Agreement to which you are matched;
3 any inaccurate or incomplete information that you have knowingly provided to us;
4 your allowing any other person to access your account either with your permission or as a result of your failure to keep your username and password private;
5 any service that you have offered, whether with or without our permission, to another third party using our Platform, Services or Website;
6 any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of the Company’s Intellectual Property Rights or any actual or alleged infringement of a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or in connection with the Services or your use of the Platform
11 DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement, which cannot be settled, by mutual agreement/negotiation within 30 days shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator at the Lagos Court of Arbitration (“LCA”) and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Cap A10, Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The arbitrator shall be appointed by the Parties, where Parties are unable to agree on the choice of an arbitrator, the choice of arbitration shall be referred to the LCA.
The findings of the arbitrator and subsequent award shall be binding on the Parties and may be enforced through a Nigerian court of law. Each Party shall bear its cost in connection with the Arbitration.
12 APPLICABLE LAW
This Agreement shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Parties submit to Arbitration and waive any objections based upon venue.
13 CONTACT US
◦ If you have any question regarding this Agreement, or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to email@example.com
This document was last updated on 03 August 2019
Green Partners Integrated Farms ltd (RC number: 1596629) is sponsored and powered by WHALES ENERGY VENTURES (RC number: OG14124)
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.